Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Diwali aint the only guy back..

Hola,
Its a new month and the start of my half month vacation :-)
Its timed to co-incide with Diwali Fest in Mumbai and also it will be a year since my shifting to Chennai.. Unlike my previous trips to Mumbai, this time I am leaving no stones unturned. So, I have got my tripod and extra pair of batteries which I always felt wanting..

In these 15 days of complete freedom, I am planning to cover !!! DIWALI !!!
and

  • Worli : Sea-Link,
  • Malabar-Hill  : Hanging Garden, Queen's Necklace,
  • Church-Gate : Marine Drive and Nariman Point,
  • Colaba : Taj Heritage Wing and Gateway of India
and also Nehru Centre and Rajabai Towers to name a few.

For Colaba, I am planning to reach at early morning to get sun-rise as well as during evening time to capture Taj Hotel.. Queen's Necklace might look more beautiful at evening/night. So Marine-Drive must be visited in the evening.. Hanging Garden would be better after noon as I am planning to get Bird's Day/Night View from there.

Its just a rough sketch and will need more planning and preparation as I would also have to acccount for rush-hours and Obama's Visit. I hope he travels just by choppers else I can imagine spending hours in road blocks.. :-)

Meanwhile, I continue with Abstract and Random Photography.
A day before coming from Chennai, I had captured a Dragon-Fly (Macro) and it seems to be the best detail dragon-fly that I have managed to capture.. :-) However, I had to pay my last respects soon after I had captured the magnificient insect.. Naah!! I didnt send the insect into trauma/shock. It got eaten by a scaly creature - Lizard. Initially, I felt bad for the insect coz I had given it pesronal care and helped to clean its legs off the dirt and cob-webs.. but then I consoled myself  saying thats Life - beautiful but ephemeral.


When Dragon becomes Saint !

Fly Dragon Fly !

I Fly but dont spit fire :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment