Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pre..

I fell in Love with Photography when I first clicked Pics using my friend's Digital Camera at a party. This was the catalyst that trigerred my craze for photography and cameras. From then there was no looking back :-)

I bought my first camera, Sony Cybershot DSC W-80 during my Engineering days. I crazily used to smuggle the camera every day to college so that I never miss a moment worth taking pics.. It rolled pics of Insects, Flowers, trips to Goa, Kerala, innudation in Mumbai and so on...:-)
However this period of joy and mirth turned to be ephemeral as the camera got stolen. It pained like anything. The thought of loosing something so precious was unimaginable and it felt like loosing someone very close to you.

It taught me the great axiom : Never leave your camera unattended in a bag and to be extremely aware of ones surroundings when one carries a camera..  :-P

After a few months I bought Canon Powershot SX110IS - a bridge camera that had manual exposure and limited control over Focal length. Its my first step towards Manual Exposure and DSLRs. It never gave me the wide-angle of Sony W80 but helped me get over my grief and start learn Exposure variables and its effects.
So thats with the History...
With this blog, I intend to share the fun I have taking pics and hope to learn from the comments/feedbacks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment